Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2. HEALTH AND TOTAL WELL-BEING

There is a guy who suffered with bouts of depression
who revealed what went on inside his head when he was
feeling really low.

He said, "I ask myself all day long why bad things
happen to me."

Wow! Now, I'm no shrink, but it seems to me that if
you asked yourself all day long why bad things happened
to you, you'd have a pretty bad day! Why wouldn't you
ask yourself questions like, "How can I turn this
around?"?

The answer, I suppose, is that we're not conscious of
our negative self talk until it's over. And once you've
"said" it, you start to feel bad, which is what leads
you to say it again, and pretty soon you'll feel
terrible.
For us to be healthy,we need to consider what we eat,think, the serenity of our environment and the people we associate with. As a matter of fact we are what we think, eat and live. The question we need to ask ourselves is; "How do we treat our bodies?" Remember the computer rule, "Garbage in, Garbage out"
This week think positively, eat right, enjoy every moment of your life.