Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TODAY'S MUTTERINGS

It is in the daily circumstances that you pick lessons to encourage you to be a better person. My day begun with a confession that this was my time to Act. I confessed that procrastination did not exist among my vocabularies. I looked around my house to see want I could pick and use. I landed on some books that I had been selling in the past before getting married on 13th of June 2009. "I will sell these books today" I muttered as I left my house. God Knows our hearts,He led me to a school where the books are being reviewed for purchase. I had only ten (10)Shillings not dollars in my pocket. Remember to get to town and back, you need at least 120 shillings. As I walked around a sharp bend, a saloon car hooted near me and asked whether I was headed to town. I couldn't resist the help. That is how I found my way to town.There are moments you are just about to Give up in life... just look up unto your creator and seek for help. David in Psalms 118 said,"I called unto God in my Distress and He heard me and set me into a large place. Where there is will, there is a way. From today's happenings, I promise to depend on God fully for my providence without forsaking the use of the gifts and talents that He freely gave me.
Mutterings
It is in God that we live, move and Find our being.Depend on Him always.

God bless