Monday, April 1, 2024

A JACK OF TRADES

"Men fail because of a broken focus" is a common adage that reminds us to concentrate one one issue until we succeed. It also helps us understand the focus on what we are good at rather that trying everything. The ability to concentrate on what you are good at and leave what you are not good at to experts, will save your time. Today I handed out a tender preparation to a friend who has won tenders before and it was a great lesson for me. I realized that in the past I have wasted my precious time doing what I lack skills in. Reminds me before  i became a psychologist, I tried to help a client to stop smoking, he nearly died because of withdrawals syndromes. Do you are qualified to do and leave the rest to experts. U can never be good at all things....