Thursday, April 11, 2024

The Public Lecture at Wolaita Sodo University Ethiopia

 When you are invited to make a presentation to a university and only meet Doctors you realize that the presentation must incorporate academics, quotations and connect your thought pattern to their thinking. On the 3rd of April 2024, I was invited to speak at Wolaita Sodo Univeristy on the theme: "Climate Adaptive Smart Farming", whereby I was to highlight on the 5 systems that if integrated would ensure that a farmer incorporates the organic approach to farming and as well as observe climate sensitive approaches. My presentation was pegged on biblical principles that are irrefutable that the first man Was a farmer and that God intended man to be farm. Other professions are secondary to farming. I got around of applause after my session that lasted 45minutes. It was the first time I spoke on a podium that I shared with University dons and I made sense. Immediately they asked me to write a proof of concept and then send them together with a nondisclosure agreement. This will be an open door for me on Hydroponics crop science, aquaponics, Azzola farming, black soldier fly farming and Hydroponics fodder. The integration helps farmers realize a climate adaptive smart farming model. 

Thank you Dr. Mary Thuo for believing in us and our products. We believe that we shall implement this to the community in Ethiopia and Africa in general. 


Yours Trully

Ezekiel