Sunday, April 14, 2024

Impossible is Nothing

 It was Mohammed Ali who once retorted that impossible is not a fact but an opinion and that it is used by those who do not want to change themselves and thus accept the current situation. The realization that you better try and fail rather than not try at all. Last week I decided to post my program poster for Charisma Resource on tuition on Kenyans in Ethiopia whatsapp group. I asked the embassy to allow me to post and they had no objection. After posting, only 3 people liked the post. I didn't think at first it was successful, what followed was a call from a parent in Ethiopia who wanted her children coached. As it is now we met yesterday and gave us a 3 month coaching contract and also promised to partner with me on setting up an educational center for British curriculum in Ethiopia. The center will have a niche of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. We believe in possibilities. We can do it...Charisma Academy...or Charisma School...


All is possible for them that believe. "If you can conceive it and believe you can achieve:..retorted :Clement Stone...


I remain 

Kiago