Thursday, April 25, 2024

LANDED IN KENYA

 After working in Ethiopia for 13 months, my tenure there come to an end. I had been working as a trainer in Agribusiness for the past 7 years with the 13 months spent working in Addisababa. Coming home had a sense of closure interms of working for Miramar International Foundation. The Foundation had contracted me for KES 65,000 Per month, 2,000 allowance, paid house rent and 5,000 food allowance. We lived in a 3 Bedroom house where I stayed in the master ensuite. It is in Ethiopia that I stopped drinking and smoking, this is something to remember. 

When I landed on the 22nd April 2024, I had not mentioned to my wife and children of my coming home. With a small amount of savings I needed to come home quietly. I landed at 13:15 hours and proceeded home together with my colleague. His wife had come to welcome him. I had no one to pick me from the airport. When we asked for uber money, our accountant told us that she had no petty cash and that she had not been informed of our arrival. I sensed foul play but since my contract had expired I prayed to God that the same organization would pay our April Salaries as we had been working.

Here is the challenge, I am to start afresh, no job to come to, everything seems like a closed door conceals my destiny. I had thought I am coming back to the Asphalt machine as the marketing manager. The machine has not operated from February. So today I am meeting the Directors to see whether I can revive it or make closure with it. I met Millicent in Ethiopia who Works for an International NGO, I am hoping she will help me get a job in the Refugees space. Finally there is an NGO not sure whether it is real or fake dealing with women that has invited me for a meeting next Wednesday. 

I want also to upgrade Charisma Resource into a Limited Company, register with NITA and also get certified with International labour Organization as a trainer. All these are doors I am trying to open for myself.

 There is also the special door that God has promised to open for me. The door  sounded like one in Tigre in Ethiopia...I had a dream on the job while fasting for 3 dry fast. I can only wait for God's timing however my financial state is bad, the source of income dries by end of this month. Next month I am all faith. 

This is 16 years from the time I had a similar experience when I landed in Nairobi from Eldoret. I dont want to call all my friends in Nairobi. Wacha nipambane. I am a man who has a Big God...

I received my psychologist certificate from the Counselors and Psychologists Board...I can also be a therapist in Kenya and Abroad...

Twende kazi.. ,whetever will be born i will suckle...

I Am Kiago

In Nairobi Kenya